One of the biggest keys to success on Pinterest is quality over quantity. Post your best and most “on theme” Instagram content to your Pinterest board. If your goal is to grow your Instagram account, you should publish your content to Instagram first. Then pin it to your relevant boards on Pinterest – this ensures that you’ll get proper attribution.
To do this, log into your Instagram account on your desktop, navigate to your Instagram profile, and then open a particular image to grab the post’s URL — that’s the link that you’re going to pin to your Pinterest board. Once you’ve curated a gorgeous board with your Instagram posts, you’ll see your Pinterest referral traffic climb up.
Instagram and Pinterest work very well together because they are both visual platforms.
1) Liking And Saving – on Pinterest this is what will help you gain followers. Like other boards and pins and save them to your boards. then folks will return the favor with your pins.
2) Tag public accounts in your niche – tag the top tier. This works on Instagram really well. You get your post in front of more viewers.
3) Geotags – This is the most important thing to do on Instagram – BUT pick different locations with a lot of people. You don’t necessarily need to tag WHERE you are exactly in each post.
4) Pinterest is filled with tons of SEO- You should include keywords in your Pin descriptions, alongside relevant search hashtags.
5) Videos, Videos, Videos! It’s no secret that videos perform really well on Pinterest – in fact, there were 6 times as many video views on Pinterest in 2019 than in 2018! The reason for their success is that Video Pins allow brands and businesses to share so much more on the platform. From authentic storytelling and product demos to tutorials and recipes – the options are endless! And with that added value, it’s more likely that users will save Video Pins to one of their boards for others to see and share. Remember to keep posting short videos to your Instagram profile as well as keep posting them to your stories. Heck, you can even try reels. Videos what creates traffic to your platforms. Use them and get creative!